SHOCK3 SHOCK3

MMM

better than the first 2!

Micwizard Micwizard

Makings of Greatness

That was amazing, you have some serious skills, your effects are truly godly and you should work towards a career in special effects because those were top notch!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Epic

You are very good at creating cinematic scenes and movements that are equal to that of some of the cartoons of old. I would suggest to mainly focus on improving your character art, they are the only thing that make me cringe while watching this epic piece of work and are poor in comparison to the rest of the flash.
Overall a very enjoyable experience!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Nice

The quality was great and the movement and fighting scenes had a lot put into them and weren't half assed. The only thing I disliked was that screaming, man it was loud. Tune down any loud noises so they blend with all the background music and speech.

Project Retribution Project Retribution

Amazing!

Your best flash yet Sareth! I loved how lengthy it was and the action was great and flowed very nicely. Also nice making the dark blue stick Steelina that gave me a chuckle.

Tuf Lug Tuf Lug

Amazing

Great particles and smooth animation, I really enjoyed the sticks who walked around on a bunch of legs like spiders it was very entertaining to watch. It's great to see a collab with such great animators. Very nice work!

Tito The Armadillo Tito The Armadillo

TV Material

Very simple yet enjoyable backgrounds and animation. I see lots of potential for tv shorts or a show. very nice :)
5/5
10/10

Cod-Cod Introduction Cod-Cod Introduction

nice work stone

Its good to see your putting stick fighting animation to good use and it was pretty good but not your best. It had a few mistakes like some of the black stick men disappearing before the scene ended but was nice and smooth overall. As always I enjoy your animations, keep up the good work :)
9/10